The final report includes the following items in order to facilitate most developments:
- An assessment of soil and groundwater conditions, including whether significant contamination could have resulted from past or current land use(s).
- Determination of the potential risks posed by ground contamination and recommendations for the remedial measures to manage said risks.
- An assessment of the risks posed to the Site from hazardous ground gases.
- An evaluation as to whether past mining or quarrying works could have an influence on the proposed development.
- An assessment of the geotechnical issues associated with the development, including foundation recommendations.